- Europe 45 countries SIM card. 9GB data + 300 mins calls to EU(European Union Member countries only) for 30 days. No hot spot tethering. No refill available.
- SIM card connects to local carriers in every country listed below. Perfect for Whatsapp, FB, Google Map
- All SIM size available, including standard/micro/nano SIM
- Simcard comes with user instruction. For supported-device, please check Terms and Conditions
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, West Indies, USA.
Europe 45 countries SIM Plan
- 9GB data + 300 mins calls to EU(European Union Member countries only) for 30 days. No refill available.
- Internet data CANNOT be shared by hotspot tethering
- When you arrive in Europe, plug the SIM to your device and start data roaming (please make sure the device supports EU frequency band). Your phone should receive the signal within 3 minutes
- Most of the phone can automatically configure the internet settings.
If your phone does not work automatically, please follow the user instruction.
- If you have any problem using the simcard, please contact
- Mobile +886-2-7730-3111
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions(Please read before purchase)
- Please prepare a 4G LTE800/1800/2600 Mhz unlocked handset(Your device must have 4G LTE 2600MHz if you are going to Austria or Italy.)
- AeroBile always do our best to keep the rates and other information up to date. If there's any changes, please confirm on the local service providers' official website
- AeroBile can only offer you with the setting information. We will try our best but do not guarantee that every phone can connect to the service
- Any connection failure due to bad weather or rural area is the responsibility of local service provider. AeroBile will try our best to reflect your issue to the supplier but cannot compensate the possible damage or loss
- Please inform us if any loss, error or failure happened on your device. We will try our best to fix the problem and give you a pleasant mobile communication experience