- T-mobile simcard offers you unlimited US domestic calls and unlimited high speed data
- T-Mobile network covers most of the main cities in the States
- Please prepare a GSM 4G LTE 1700/2100 MHz AWS(Band 4)/1900 MHz PCS(Band 2)/700 MHz(Band 12) Mhz handset.Samsung E7,HTC M9 cannot receive 3G/4G signal in USA and only supports 2G(128K) service
- Simcard in all sizes available, including standard, micro and nano SIM
- Simcard comes with user instruction
- Ready to use upon your arrival
T-mobile Plan E
|Plan E||28 days||$50||u10GB high speed data
unlimited USA domestic calls
*unlimited hotspot sharing
*For international calls, please refer to Aerobile i-Card
- Aerobile will activate the SIM and notify you the US phone number a day before your departure
- When you arrive in the destination, insert the SIM into your device. Your phone should receive the signal in 3 minutes
- Once activated, please follow the instructions below
- Once the simcard received local signal, you can make phone calls and receive SMS
- Most of the phone can automatically configure the Internet settings
If your phone does not work automatically, please follow the instruction
- Voice Calls
- To dial a USA phone number: Dial as local people with the full USA phone number
- To make an international call: dial 00+country code+ phone number (omit the 1st "0", if there is one)
- Your friends and family to call you: dial 001-your USA mobile number. This will be a standard international mobile phone call. Please refer to your local phone carrier for rate or any other calling detail
- If you have any problem using the simcard, please contact us
- T-mobile customer service: Dial 611 from your T-mobile phone or 800-937-8997 from any other phone
- Aerobile customer service: +886-2-7730-3111
- Aerobile e-mail support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To know the balance in your simcard, please dial #225#
- Refill is available at local supermarkets, gas stations, post office and other stores (tax may vary from States). You can also refill via Aerobile T-mobile Refill Page
- The SIM is valid for 45 days after activation and will expire if not refill within 45 days. Each refill will extend the SIM for further 45 days
- Please note that areas below may not have ideal signal
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Terms and Conditions(Please read before purchase)
- Please prepare a GSM 4G LTE 1700/2100 MHz AWS(Band 4)/1900 MHz PCS(Band 2)/700 MHz(Band 12) Mhz handset
- Samsung E7,HTC M9 cannot receive 3G/4G signal in USA and only supports 2G(128K) service
- AeroBile always do our best to keep the rates and other information up to date. If there's any changes, please confirm on the local service providers' official website
- AeroBile can only offer you with the setting information. We will try our best but do not guarantee that every phone can connect to the service
- Any connection failure due to bad weather or rural area is the responsibility of local service provider. AeroBile will try our best to reflect your issue to the supplier but cannot compensate the possible damage or loss
- Please inform us if any loss, error or failure happened on your device. We will try our best to fix the problem and give you a pleasant mobile communication experience
i plan to purchase your "Day rate $2, T-mobile sim card" for my next month USA trip. what if i can not use this sim card from my GSM 900 and 1800 phone, can i get my money back when i return??? tks
before you purchase a sim card, you must confirm that the phone can use in USA.
Hi There I'm C from Hong Kong.
I'll be travelling to US from May 18 (coming Sunday) to end May and would like to purchase the T-mobile pay by the day nano sim card.
please advise if it is possible to get this SIM before my departure. thank you.
you can buy a sim card at Hong Kong.我們在香港格仔埔(沙田and葵芳)有賣T-mobile sim card,謝謝.
Which of the Day plan can I choose for my Iphone3? (2G or 3G)
And which card size shall I choose? Thanks
HI,Iphone3 should choose $2/day plan and the sim card is regular sim.Thank you
How long does it take to deliver the SIM card to HK after placing order?
Read the previous review know that for $1-$75, the account will last for 90 days. I would like to know:
1. How to do refill?
2. After 90 days, if I don't refill, will the number be cancelled immediately? Or would there be another 90 days grace period to refill and if doing within this grace period, the number will not be cancelled although I believe the balance will be set to 0?
Another review saying that the horrible experience on June from Jonathan, does the problem be solved? Any other users get the same experience? Is it safe to use this SIM?
1. you can refill from our website or T-mobile store in USA.
2. After 90 days, if you don't refill, the number will be cancelled immediately.
3. actually our sim card same with T-mobile, that is no problem to using this sim card.
任*芬 J*n*i*e* *e*
very good and efficient experience. Thanks a lot!!
李*恆 y*n h*n* *e* This review is rewarded with discount coupon
Overall the data speeds are fast in areas with good signal strength, otherwise in a lot of areas in NY there isn't any reception.
We receive a junk call from random U.S. callers almost everyday. It is quite annoying. We don't know these callers and they sound like a recording.
蔡*樺 T*A* *H*A*H*A
Good Client Service, for the T-Mobile Sim, I'm using Iphone 5s, good signal in the street but not good in buildings