- T-mobile simcard offers you unlimited US domestic calls and unlimited data allowance
- T-Mobile network covers most of the main cities in the States
- Please prepare a GSM 4G LTE 1700/2100 MHz AWS(Band 4)/1900 MHz PCS(Band 2)/700 MHz(Band 12) Mhz handset.Samsung E7,HTC M9 cannot receive 3G/4G signal in USA and only supports 2G(128K) service
- Simcard in all sizes available, including standard, micro and nano SIM
- Simcard comes with user instruction
- It takes three days to activate simcard
T-mobile Plan B
|Plan B 4GB||28 days||$45||4GB high speed data
Unlimited USA domestic calls and SMS
|unlimited data in reduced speed|
*Internet data can be shared by hotspot tethering
*international calling country list:please click here
- Aerobile will activate the SIM and notify you the US phone number a day before your departure
- When you arrive in the destination, insert the SIM into your device. Your phone should receive the signal in 3 minutes
- Once activated, please follow the instructions below
- Once the simcard received local signal, you can make phone calls and receive SMS
- check data usage: dial #WEB#
- Most of the phone can automatically configure the Internet settings
If your phone does not work automatically, please follow the instruction
- Voice Calls
- To dial a USA phone number: Dial as local people with the full USA phone number
- To make an international call: dial 00+country code+ phone number (omit the 1st "0", if there is one)
- Your friends and family to call you: dial 001-your USA mobile number. This will be a standard international mobile phone call. Please refer to your local phone carrier for rate or any other calling detail
- If you have any problem using the simcard, please contact us
- T-mobile customer service: Dial 611 from your T-mobile phone or 800-937-8997 from any other phone
- Aerobile customer service: +886-2-7730-3111
- Aerobile e-mail support: email@example.com
- To know the balance in your simcard, please dial #225#
- Refill is available at local supermarkets, gas stations, post office and other stores (tax may vary from States). You can also refill via Aerobile T-mobile Refill Page
- The SIM is valid for 90 days after activation and will expire if not refill within 90 days. Each refill will extend the SIM for further 90 days
- Please note that areas below may not have ideal signal
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Terms and Conditions(Please read before purchase)
- Please prepare a GSM 4G LTE 1700/2100 MHz AWS(Band 4)/1900 MHz PCS(Band 2)/700 MHz(Band 12) Mhz handset
- Samsung E7,HTC M9 cannot receive 3G/4G signal in USA and only supports 2G(128K) service
- AeroBile always do our best to keep the rates and other information up to date. If there's any changes, please confirm on the local service providers' official website
- AeroBile can only offer you with the setting information. We will try our best but do not guarantee that every phone can connect to the service
- Any connection failure due to bad weather or rural area is the responsibility of local service provider. AeroBile will try our best to reflect your issue to the supplier but cannot compensate the possible damage or loss
- Please inform us if any loss, error or failure happened on your device. We will try our best to fix the problem and give you a pleasant mobile communication experience
Hi, what is the data speed for Plan B and D if I use iPhone 4 in States?
Also any plan with unlimited 4G or 3G data and around 100 mins voice?
Most T-mobile's 3G and 4G network requires 1700 frequency, which iPhone4 doesn't have. However, T-mobile is updating their network to 1900 frequency now and most cities now support 1900 for 3G/4G speed (iphone4 has 1900). So, if you are using it a an urban area, you can enjoy the high-speed. But, if you mostly use it in a out skirt rural area, then it only has 2G speed now (but they are upgrading networks, so the situation will get better gradually.)
As to your second question, for 100 min, only comes with 5GB data (high-speed. Unlimited 2G). If you want truely unlimited 4G data, then you will have to choose the $80 plan.
Will this SIM work in a unlocked Iphone 3g? Also will it connect to internet with 3G speed?
Yes.it can work in a unlocked Iphone 3g.But it only can connect to internet with 2.5G speed.
楊*琪 M*g*i* *e*n*
It worked good in California (San Francisco, Mountain View and Sunnyvale)!
楊*軒 Y*n* *h*e*-*s*a*
it's easy to work and use. The price is nice too.