- Thai Happy Simcard provides unlimited data for 7 days + 100 Baht credit
- Simcard in all sizes available, including macro, micro and nano sim
- Simcard comes with user instruction
- Ready to use upon your arrival
Thai Happy Simcard Plan
|7-day prepaid plan||unlimited tethering high speed data
100 Baht credit for domestic & international calls
|Internet data allowance can be shared by hotspot tethering
The plan will expire after activation for 7 days, to refill please see instructions below
Domestic/intl. calls: THB 1.5/Intl.rates
Domestic/intl. SMS: THB 3/5 per text
Internet data: THB 10/MB
- When you arrive in the destination, insert the sim into your device. Your phone should receive the signal in 3 minutes
- Once activated, please follow the instructions below
- Most of the phone can automatically configure the Internet settings
If your phone does not work automatically, please follow the APN setting below
- Name: AIS Internet
- APN: Internet
- Authentication Type: CHAP
- APN Type: choose "default" or "Internet"
- Restart the device to start using Internet
- Voice Calls
- To dial a Thai phone number: dial as local people with the full Thai phone number
- To make an international call: dial 00+country code+phone number (omit the 1st "0", if there is one)
- Your friend and family to call you: dial 0066-your Thai mobile number. This will be a standard international mobile phone call. Please refer to your local phone carrier for rate or any other calling detail
- If you have any problem using the simcard, please contact us
- Customer service: +886-2-7730-3111
- E-mail support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To know the balance in your simcard, please dial *121*4#
- Refill is available at local supermarkets, convenience stores and Thai AIS telecom
- Once you get the refill code, dial *120*(refill code)# and send
- The sim is valid for 35 days and will expire if not refill within 35 days. Each refill will extend the sim for further 35 days
Terms and Conditions(Please read before purchase)
- Please prepare a GSM 1800/2100 MHz handset
- AeroBile always do our best to keep the rates and other information up to date. If there's any changes, please confirm on the local service providers' official website
- AeroBile can only offer you with the setting information. We will try our best but do not guarantee that every phone can connect to the service
- Any connection failure due to bad weather or rural area is the responsibility of local service provider. AeroBile will try our best to reflect your issue to the supplier but cannot compensate the possible damage or loss
- Please inform us if any loss, error or failure happened on your device. We will try our best to fix the problem and give you a pleasant mobile communication experience
Can the SIM card be installed into a hotspot device and not phone?
The sim card that the supplier provide is only for cellphone,we can not guarantee it could use in other device.
Thank you. Sir.
How can i get this sim card???
Can i find that store in thai airport???
If you want get this sim card in Taiwan Airport, Please order on Web line and pay it.